The phrase “sweet with heat” describes CUSO'S HOT HONEY BBQ RUB perfectly. There’s a kick of moderate spice and natural honey that’s savory and sumptuous. It’s fantastic for grilling all types of poultry and fish, but you can use it in different ways, too.
- Adding it to marinade with garlic, sage, thyme, and olive oil
- Sprinkling it on pasta to brighten the dish
- Creating a coating for bacon
- Using it on eggs (what a breakfast!)
- Blending into salad dressing
- Shaking over pizza or popcorn
This is a serious “must-have” for your barbecue kit and pantry. CUSO'S HOT HONEY BBQ RUB is sold individually. But if you want to stock up on full-bodied flavors, get our BBQ Rub Combo Pack.
Ingredients: Honey, Kosher Salt, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Chili Powder, Garlic, Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Onion.
I have yet to find a protein that doesn't pair well with the Hot Honey. But it's especially good on ribs and salmon
I received a clumpy product. Very difficult to separate and use as a rub. The taste is fine.
Hot Honey BBQ Rub